What happens if there is a power outage in a railway station? Fire protection systems, safety systems, telecommunication systems, signal systems and data systems will collapse; The whole station will get in a mess and horror; Great economic damage will be caused.
Requirements and challenges
1. Make noise
The power supply must be super low without distracting the workers, and passengers can also enjoy a quiet environment.
2. Necessary protective equipment
The machine will automatically stop and give signals in the following cases: low oil pressure, high temperature, over-speed, failure start. For automatic start generator with AMF function, ATS helps to realize automatic start and stop automatically. When the power is broken, the generator can start within 5 seconds (adjustable). The generator can start automatically up to three times. The conversion from the main load to the transmitter load is completed in 10 seconds and reaches the rated power in less than 12 seconds. When the main power comes back, the generators will automatically stop within 300 seconds (adjustable) after the machine cools down.
Stable performance and high reliability
The average failure period is not less than 2,000 hours
Voltage adjustment range at 0% load range of 95% -105% of rated voltage.
Typically the power source for a railway station consists of the main generator and standby generator. Backup generators should have an AMF function and be equipped with ATS to ensure instant conversion to the generator once a major failure. The generator can run reliably and quiet. The machine can be connected to a computer with an RS232 OR RS485 / 422 connector for remote control.
– All products and turnkey solutions help customers easily use the machine without much technical knowledge. The machine is easy to use and maintain. • The control system has an AMF function, which can start or stop automatically. In an emergency, the device will alert and stop.
– ATS for option. For small KVA, ATS is indispensable.
– Low noise, low environmental impact. l Stable performance. The average failure period is not less than 2000 hours.
– Compact size. Optional equipment is provided for special requirements in order to operate stably in some freezing areas and to heat hot areas.
– For bulk orders, custom designs and developments are provided.