Water treatment factory
Reduce operating costs through efficient CHP system and distributed generation technology
For wastewater treatment plants that produce large amounts of biogas, CHP units not only provide electrical energy for energy needs but also provide thermal energy for heating needs of the treatment plant. Sewage.
CHP units can provide:
- Converting toxic gases into energy;
- Avoid diesel transportation costs;
- Independent website generation;
- Overall efficiency is as high as 90%, power generation efficiency is as high as 40%;
- Stable running when there is fluctuation in composition and impurities;
- Output can meet standard gas unit;
- Avoid releasing methane into the atmosphere, 21 times the greenhouse effect of carbon dioxide;
- Stable running under ambient temperature -50 degrees Celsius;
- Small footprint;
- Quick installation and commissioning.
The main applications of CHP in a waste generation:
- Water treatment factory
- Landfill Waste digestion
- Municipal food waste
Characteristics and advantages:
1. Overall efficiency: 80% -90%, generating efficiency 40%
- The produced heat energy can be used to build heating, drinking water and domestic water heating.
2. Use waste and clean the environment
- Biogas is produced during storage and treatment at landfills and wastewater treatment plants. Biogas is a free resource that can prevent odors, clean the environment and reduce the incidence of animals and humans.
3. Low transmission loss
- To provide local thermal, refrigeration and electrical power to reduce transmission and distribution losses (6-7%).
4. Installation is quick and easy
- Total integrated solution, no need to install engine room, small footprint, quick installation.
5. Proven quality and reliability
- All applied parts are of high quality, and are proven reliably through strict. They are designed to run continuously for up to 5,000 hours.
6. Easy to operate and maintain
- Our CHP units adopt anthropomorphized modular design, with high safety and easy maintenance.
7. Processed gas
- Biogas is produced in landfills and wastewater treatment plants containing sulfur, chloride and steam. Before using gas to generate energy, you must apply desulphurization, chlorination treatment to reduce machine pollution and air pollution.
8. The development of refrigeration, heat and electricity
- In addition to providing energy, CHP units, when combined with chillers absorb heat sources, can realize the development of refrigeration, heat and electricity to meet the needs of water heating, heating. warm and cool.
9. Sold heat energy and electrical power
- Thermal and electrical energy produced can be sold and received for payment.
- Air conditioner: 1-1.6 km
- 1 MPa steam: 12 km
- Heating and domestic hot water: 4-5 km (about 60oC)
10. Energy safety
- The CHP system helps to realize energy diversification and reduce dependence on the main grid.
11. Low environmental impact
- The amount of sulfur dioxide and solid waste of Minh Thanh Power CHP is almost zero; The emission of nitrogen oxides decreases by 80%; Floor area and water consumption can also be reduced by more than 60%.
- Noise generated during operation can be substantially reduced through combined noise reduction measures.
12. Scale of wastewater treatment plant and generating capacity
- Biogas produced by 50,000 tons of wastewater can be used by 1MW CHP units to meet the energy needs of the wastewater treatment plant.