The building covers a range of office buildings, skyscrapers, houses, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, schools, etc. The continuous power supply is required to operate the computer, lighting, electrical appliances, elevators in these places. Generators usually act as backup power, standing by the main source.
Requirements and challenges
1. Working conditions
- Stable power 24 hours continuously at rated power (10% overload in 1 hour allowed every 12 hours), under the following conditions.
- Altitude: 1,000m and below.
- Temperature: lower limit of -15 ° C, limit up to 40 ° C
2. Low noise
- Provides decent power with lower noise effect at work.
3. The necessary protective equipment
- The machine will automatically stop and give signals in the following cases: low oil pressure, high temperature, over-speed, failure start.
- For automatic start generator with AMF function, ATS helps to realize automatic start and stop automatically. When the main error, the generator can start within 20 seconds (adjustable). The generator can start automatically up to three times. The conversion from the main load to the transmitter load is completed in 20 seconds and reaches the rated power in less than 30 seconds. When the main power comes back, the generators will automatically stop within 300 seconds (adjustable) after the machine is cooled down.
4. Stable performance and high reliability
- Average failure interval: not less than 1,000 hours
- Voltage adjustment range: at 0% load within 95% -105% of rated voltage.
- The generator with PLC-5220 and ATS control module ensures instant power supply at the same time as the main power. The generators adopt low noise design and help provide power in a quiet environment.
- All products and turnkey solutions help customers easily use the machine without much technical knowledge. The machine is easy to use and maintain.
- Control system with AMF function, can automatically start or stop the machine. In an emergency, the device will alert and stop.
- ATS for option. For small KVA, ATS is indispensable.
- Low noise. Noise level of small KVA (30kva below) is below 60dB (A) @ 7m.
- Stable performance. The average failure period is not less than 1,000 hours.
- Compact size. Optional equipment is provided for special requirements in order to operate stably in some freezing areas and to heat hot areas.
- For bulk orders, custom designs and developments are provided.