Introducing synchronous cabinets
Synchronizing cabinets of generators perform the work to put the generators or other independent working sources into parallel operation. This is a high-tech solution that aims to improve the reliability of power supply and optimize fuel economy.
The biggest application of synchronous cabinets is that in the event of a mains power failure, the backup generators will automatically start, synchronize and share themselves with each other, in addition the system also has the function Automatic load monitoring and control for running the number of transmitters according to the needs of the load.
The characteristics of synchronous cabinets
– Ability to draw up to 36 generating sets with different capacity.
– Ability to mix generating sets using different types of engines and using different generators.
– Extremely fast synchronization speed.
– Ability to manage by computer via direct connection, modem connection, or Internet connection (free updated software).
– Ability to program flexibly without using PLC.
– Ability to operate sustainably, stably, and withstanding extremely harsh environments in the petroleum industry or in the ocean.
Mechanism of operation
– There are 3 modes of operation off, auto, man to ensure flexibility in operation, inspection and maintenance.
– Clear display of operating status and situation of incidents by LCD and LED.
– PIN protects the cabinet from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
– Real-time fault diagnosis function.
– Capable of connecting with most common speed controllers and regulators.
– Integrating both monitoring and warning functions with LCD alarm lines, flashing LEDs, and audible alarms to monitor virtually all source and transmitter specifications.
– Remote control and monitoring using RS 232 / RS485 interface, 810 interface or other modem and MS-Windows ™ software.
– Recording the latest warnings helps the operator easily identify the cause of the problem to fix.
|Máy phát điện||Công suất ngắt mạch||Bảng đồng bộ hóa||Cầu dao Trung Quốc, 3 cực||Bộ ngắt mạch MOLLER, 3 cực||Cầu dao schneider, 3 cực||Bộ ngắt mạch ABB, 3 cực||Kích thước thanh cái cho bộ ngắt mạch: mm||Kích thước thanh cái bằng đồng cho 2 đơn vị: mm||Kích thước tủ (DxRxC)|
|P≤125KW||250A||DSE 8610||XKM1-250S/R250||LZMB2-A250||NSX250F-250D||T3N250TMD R250 FF||25*3||4x40||800x800x1700|
|125KW≤P≤200KW||400A||DSE 8610||XKM1-400S||LZMC3-A400||NSX400F-400A||T5N400TMA TMA R400 FF||40*3||6x50||800x800x1700|
|200KW≤P≤318KW||630A||DSE 8610||XKM1-630S||LZMN3-AE630||NSX630F-630A||T6N630 TMA R630 FF||50*4||6x80||800x800x1700|
|318KW≤P≤400KW||800A||DSE 8610||XKM1-800S||NZMN4-AE800||NS800N-800A||T6N800 TMA R800 FF 3P||60*6||10x80||800x800x1800|
|400KW≤P≤500KW||1000A||DSE 8610||XKM1-1000S||NZMN4-AE1000||NS1000N-1000A 2.0||T7S1000M PR231/P-LSI R1000 FF||60*8||10x100||800x800x1800|
|500KW≤P≤630KW||1250A||DSE 8610||XKW1-1600/1250||IZM91B3-V12CF||NS1250N-1250A 2.0||T7S1250M PR231/P-LSI R1250 FF||60*10||10x120||800x800x1800|
|630KW≤P≤800KW||1600A||DSE 8610||XKW1-1600/1600||IZM91B3-V16CF||NS1600N-1600A||T7S1600M PR231/P-LSI R1600 FF||80*10||2(10x100)||800x800x1800|
|800KW≤P≤1000KW||2000A||DSE 8610||XKW1-2000/2000||IZM97B3-A20CF||MT20N-2000A 2.0||ESB2000 R2000 PR121/P-LI||2*(80*6)||2(10x120)||1000x1000x2200|
|1000KW≤P≤1250KW||2500A||DSE 8610||XKW1-3200/2500||IZM97B3-A25CF||MT25N-2500A 2.0||E3N2500 R2500 PR121/P-LI||2(80*8)||2(10x150)||1000x1000x2200|
|1250KW≤P≤1600KW||3200A||DSE 8610||XKW1-3200/3200||IZM97B3-A32CF||MT32N-3200A 2.0||E3N3200 R3200 PR121/P-LI||2(100*10)||3(10x150)||1000x1000x2200|